Friday, August 13, 2010

What do I want?

Well frankly I want a lot of things, many of which I cannot have or aren't in my near future, but what I want out of this new adventure is to do something for myself. It would be nice to work at something that  can make enough money to support my family, of course as small businesses go that can be rather unlikely. I'll keep trying though. It is hard in some ways because I know I do a good job, and friends/family tell me how beautiful my stuff is, but I need others out there to see what I can do and want to buy it. I just can't charge my friends what I would charge someone else, I would love to just be able to give people the beautiful things I make, but then I would be losing a lot of money! hahaha Alas, I have been making some money, so hopefully those that have come to me for business will return or send others my way. We can only hope.

I leave you today with a picture of my newest design, not quite finished yet, here is a teaser:

No comments:

Post a Comment