Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HALLOWEEN....

So it may seem far off but its time to start thinking about costumes. Halloween has in the past been my busiest sewing time, unfortunately I don't have a ton of pictures of past costumes unfortunately. I'm bummed because I've made some really fun ones. Here are the ones that I do have first are three costumes, a sort of old west corset and skirt combo, a gypsy getup and a funky punk vampire.

These two costumes are a hooded sweatshirt Dragon costume and an infants Knight costume:


Lastly a simple yet fun royal purple cape:


I can do pretty much any costume you are thinking of. If you are interested in custom costume design and creation please contact me. 

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    You should be following my blog -- http://musingsfromthemoongoddess.blogspot.com. Maybe that will motivate me to blog more!
    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete