Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Number one...and the journey begins

I've been working hard at getting a business of sorts up and going. Thanks to lots of suggestions from friends I've made an etsy shop, sold one item already, and have had others interested. I also posted an add on Craigslist for custom design and alterations. I posted this last sunday and I already have a client that I will meet with next tuesday to take in her bridesmaids dress! This is very exciting for me. It would be a dream come true if this could be my main source of income, that may be unrealistic but who knows. I will certainly be praying for it, although i will have to look for a "real" job in the meantime. I just wish I could stay at home with my kids, but that can't always be the case. Anyway, here are some snap shots of stuff i've been working on.

Some Re-fashions:

Some Bags (there are many more pictures on my Joyfully Yours FB) here are my favorites:


some wedding dresses that I literally just threw together the night I got my dress form:


Lastly here are just the other random clothes and other items, including some fabric flags that have been my most popular:

Well thats quite enough for now...there are children that need tending to. 

2 comments:

  1. Woowhoo!I'm totally a blog nerd, so I became your first follower! It's great that you're getting some business from all this exposure. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud to have you as my first follower! I've heard the best businesses on etsy also do blogs, thought I would try my hand

    ReplyDelete