Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gearing up for Christmas!

Now that Halloween is over as much as I want to rest it is time to start getting ready for Christmas! I love giving handmade gifts to people, in fact 4 years ago I had decided that I would no longer buy gifts for people at Christmas and I would only give them something that I had made. As my children get older I plan on including them in this more and more. Here are some teasers of some stuff I will be making for my loved ones this year...I've included links with the ideas that i have stolen from other people :)

Don't you just love these candles? I would like to make them in several different colors, can't wait to try them.

Chalkboard bottomed wine glasses...I think YES! so much cuter than wine charms


I really want to make some fun aprons for people...maybe even myself

and what better to go with awesomely unique aprons but equally as awesome kitchen towels

Originally these ornaments are filled with a cut up wedding invitation to give for a couples' first wedding, I would like to fill them with prayers and verses for families.

The more I see these the more I am in love with them...this isn't exactly a gift idea but I will most definitely be making one of these for myself

Also, if you are in the Portland area and need ideas on what to make or how you can have a more DIY holiday you should come to Imago Dei's DIY fair on November 19


Anyone have any awesome homemade gift ideas for this year? What are you making?

No comments:

Post a Comment